Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little Pig

Well, we REALLY appreciate all the great comments and suggestions. After seeing the doctor, reflux was ruled out as well as any other medical problem. What we have on our hands is a growing boy that LOVES to eat and has been trying to tell his mama that he's still hungry after that last bottle! So, we started rice cereal a little early (should have listened to you Jenny)and he's back to sleeping through the night again! Although I'm not so sure how much really reaches his tummy...


That's all I get??

But this is the result....a happy little lamb!

1 comment:

donna manning said...

Emily,
I am so sorry! I just saw your message on my blog. It looks like you got it worked out, but I was going to say "growth spurt". You will probably go through it again at about 6 months. If you ever have any questions, you can email me at manninr@cableone.net or Jenny can give you my cell number (don't want to post it on here :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a "baby" question!