Monday, October 20, 2008

4 months

Tripp is growing like a weed and the happiest baby I've seen in a l0ng time!! He's all about tummy time, rolling over, attempting to crawl (scary!!!) and actually has the glimpse of a tooth (even scarier!!!)

Love that dimple!
 

 


Poor Fred thinks, "Maybe if I lie next to him I'll get loved on again too..." Tripp is fascinated with him though and I keep telling Fred they will be best friends before long!
 


He started on the opposite end of the room and it only took him 2 minutes to get where I found him
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christian, Haley, Anna Clayton and Wells said...

Hey Emily! I need your email address. I feel crazy answering your question here, but the outfits are from Castles and Crowns. A friend of mine here has a trunk show every season. THey have the cutest clothes!! Just Ducky is cute too. I do that show.