Monday, June 6, 2011

A Party to Remember

Tripp's Birthday party was Saturday and we celebrated with a sports theme. He kept telling Jay and me that all he wanted was "hard balls" at his party and we weren't really sure what to make of that until we realized he meant REAL balls that he could throw, not the plastic ones we let him use inside! So, it went off without a hitch
(8 days out from having little girl)and he is still saying that he loved his birthday!
The main table-
Baseball cupcakes (made by me), strawberry cake with the goal post topper, game dogs, peanut 'putter' and jelly sandwiches, chip shots (chips) and peanuts

The cake which was DELICIOUS!!!!


Cookie pops made by Sugarbaby's

I did the stickers and they are waterproof and removable-29:11 Creations


He wouldn't blow out his own candle so Jay and I took charge

LOVED his jersey shirt made by my sweet friend Jamie at Goochie by Jamie.

No comments: