Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On the Calendar

Well, our date is set for little sister to arrive, unless of course she decides to appear on her own time. The doctor called this morning and we are scheduled for Tuesday, June 14th....my youngest brother's birthday!
This is totally bittersweet for me and I'm open to admitting that now. I mentioned to Jay the other night that I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore but not so sure I'm 'ready' for a baby. But, is anyone really ever READY??? Not at all!!
For now I'm just praying that Tripp adjusts well and my brain stays in tact....or at least somewhat in tact.
Any advice is welcome on going from one to two.....

1 comment:

Cat said...

i know how you're feeling and the anticipation of it before the second arrives is worse than than it really is once you're in the midst of it. You won't be able to imagine life without two once you bring her home. :) And, just remember on days that are hard that it will pass. I'm SO glad Jack and MB are so close together now and it's SO cute to watch them play and talk to each other. :)
praying for you!
xoxo, cat