Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh the Places You'll Go...

Well, Tripp is officially crawling! No more of the army scoot, inchworm stuff. It's fullfledged, all out crawling!! I have found him in places I never imagined a baby would ever fit, find or climb! He has a huge obsession with Fred (definitely not mutual yet) and if he's not chasing him he is trying to climb in his bouncy seat, chew on the fireplace, bar stools or a chair in our keeping room as well as other's baby carriers (see pic with Anna Claire Smitherman).
The other morning I went in the laundry room to fold some clothes and upon returning Tripp was gone! I heard some paper(another strange obsession) rummaging and proceeded to find him in Jay's office playing with his ad cards...wonderful! He is fond of shoes as well which runs in the family already so I think we're in trouble! They need to make protective head and knee wear for these babes.
We have had fun watching what he chooses to get in to and it has definitely changed the routine of my day but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
The collage is just a FEW of the places we find him these days(and one of the "snow" today) Usually where Fred is, there Tripp will be also!

4 comments:

Tate Family said...

Oh, I love it! Let the FUN begin. (insert evil laugh)

Just kidding, of course. ;)

Anonymous said...

uh, i can't believe how fast he is growing Em!! he's so adorable! so precious! will ya'll be in Tupelo over xmas?

Jenny said...

haha...love em tate's comment "insert evil laugh"

by the way, she's not kidding;)

i'm sure y'all are having a big time with him...hold on, because it just gets faster!!

thanks for the beautiful christmas card!! I loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

good! Let's seriously make a "play date" if ya'll have any time to do so. I know how it is with family but would love to introduce the babies if we can and I'm sure Ariel would want to come and supervise! :)