Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

It's hard to believe that Christmas is already here and we have someone new to enjoy this year! We made the venture over to Bass Pro Shop to see their Santa and of course he had to wear his own "Ho Ho" (as my niece, Lindsey calls him) outfit!
Have a wonderful Christmas and even more joyous New Year!
Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Tripp with sweet Emily

We love the Christmas Tree and have to touch it at least once a day!

Playing on our new favorite thing-the dishwasher!

Santa at Bass Pro Shop

Trying to get some cute shots on the front porch....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! That picture with santa in his "baby" santa outfit is the cutest thing EVER! I just love him and I've never even met him :) I hope ya'll have the best Christmas yet!

Anonymous said...

Your great uncle tom had to comment on his great, great nephew and nieces. Emily, your great aunt Mary sent me your site. I think it's great. I also was very impressed with Anne's charcoals. they are simple marvelous!!

Tom Sawyer

p.s. Tripps a killer.

Kristy Jones said...

Hey Emily!
Tripp is getting so big and cuter every day!!! Also, I love your soldiers on the front porch!