Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting closer...

Our dear friends, Mallorie and Greg, threw us an amazing baby shower this weekend! She truly outdid herself. We can't thank everyone enough for being a part of it for Jay and me....and baby too! We are getting really anxious to meet this newest blessing, whatever "it" is, and having the sweetest gift God can give be a part of our lives!


Mallorie and me

The bunny at the drink table had a hanger around its neck that said, "Party at my crib....BYOB (bring your own bottle)

The adorable diaper cake center pieces

Jay's present...

Like father, like son/daughter....pray for me please!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Hey, Emily. Can't wait to find out what you have!!! You can get May-May to buy lots of cute clothes for him/her. So glad I found this so I can keep up with you and Jay!