Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Not a single person was lying when they said, "It goes by so fast". Tripp is the most beautiful and amazing person I've ever come in to contact with and being able to be called his mother is the greatest gift God could have ever entrusted to me.
He is funny, tenderhearted, loving and sometimes I think he goes way over his word quota for the day but we are blessed that he is so smart (he must get that from my side of the family;)and capable of so much.
Just a few updated pics that I took this week in our backyard....doesn't he look just like his mama!! HA!


1 comment:

Cat said...

He is beautiful, Emily. And yes, he looks A LOT like you...I've always thought that. :) He's one of the sweetest, most precious baby boys I've ever met. Next to mine. ;) Oh, and loved the post about your grandmother too. made me cry....seriously!