Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beach Pics long overdue!

Just now getting around to the beach pictures and still haven't edited or tinted them all so just posting 2 now for your viewing pleasure! Killed me because the day before I took these he fell and hit his eye on a beach chair! So, that's the shiner in the pics...that's a boy for ya! Jay said it added character to the pictures.
Tripp is 14 months next week and it's killing me how fast time has flown. He really is fun and funny though! He is 90 to nothing and definitely keeps me busy throughout the day. He is talking a little but only in a language that a mama could understand really!
He LOVED the beach and had a blast playing with his cousins. I think he thinks the sand is sugar because falling in it then licking it off his own face was a big hit!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Those are beautiful and the second one looks JUST LIKE YOU, Emily! :) And, I love those lips.... :)