Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!



Dear Tripp-
It's hard to believe this time last year we did not even know you! I thank God every day for allowing me to be your mother and enjoy each moment with you as we watch you grow. You have brought more joy to Daddy and me than you or we could ever fathom...and it's only been one year! Your smile alone is reason enough for us to get up every morning. Thank you for loving us unconditionally and teaching us patience as only a little boy could. I know year 2 will be just as much and more as the first was for us all!
Love you-
Mommy

3 comments:

The Bonds Family said...

Sweet boy! I can't believe it's been a year. Happy Birthday!

LKW said...

Happy Birthday little man. We've been thinking about you today. Hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday. Can't wait to celebrate!

Jenny and Zack said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! Conner cannot wait to celebrate with you at the beach. We hope that you have a wonderful day. Hugs and Kisses!!