Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dryers and Ravioli

Tripp is ALL over the place!!! He's still not walking on his own but I think it's because he's so fast crawling! The other day I stepped out of the laundry room to grab my camera so I could grab some cute pics of him and this is what I found first....

Dry Humor from emily witcher on Vimeo.
Then I went to grab my phone and returned to find Tripp head first in the dryer...feet kicking in the air and grunting so what else would a good mother do but help a little man out and put him completely IN the dryer (yes, you all have permission to call child services now!) Hey, he had fun and that's all that matters, right?!?




This is how he does his feet every time he's in his highchair...just a cute quirk!


Bunny Ears and Ravioli, really mom?

3 comments:

The Shermans said...

Glad to see that Sam isn't the only one destroying clean clothes. I have to fold clothes when he's napping.

Jenny and Zack said...

I love the new pics Em! He is getting so big. He and Conner are going to have a blast together this summer. I am sad...we won't make Double Decker b/c Zack is in Cousar's wedding the same weekend.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]