Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Body

We have been going non-stop these past couple weeks! From birthdays, getting in 2 new teeth and just exploring, we've been on the go!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Evie!! We had a blast with you at Pump It Up!


Happy 3rd Birthday, Andrew! He wouldn't stay still long enough for Tripp but he and Anna Claire love each other!

New favorite toy...balloons!!

Playing with Hayes and trying to figure out what sharing was all about!

Not too sure about Hayes' new puppy, Gus, and his teeth!

4 comments:

The Hassell Family said...

Emily - I'm so glad you found me because I didn't realize that ya'll had a blog either!!!!!! I'm putting you on mine right now. I can't believe how precious Tripp is.

Tate Family said...

That little blue outfit is just too adorable.

Carley said...

carleyrich@hotmail.com is my email if you need it Emily!
i hope to see lil Tripp soon.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing