Monday, August 11, 2008

2 months

I can't believe that Tripp has been here for 2 months already! He is really showing his personality now, smiles and "talks" all the time. His bouncy seat is his favorite place to hang out. He gets a huge kick out of the noises, music and moving animals on it. He started sleeping in his crib for naps and I noticed that he slept for about 2 hours so I tried it at night too and he really sleeps a lot better and only wakes up for his 2 feedings! We slept til 7 this morning after our 3:00 feeding which was a dream for me!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is so cute Emily! Glad to hear he is sleeping better for you. I well remember the many night wakings!

Tate Family said...

Aren't those stretches of sleep wonderful!?? He looks just like Jay (sorry, Em!). :)

LKW said...

So cute! We have to get these boys together soon.

Carrie said...

Emily! So glad to find your blog! Tripp is so cute! I think he and my little boy are only a month apart. Sounds like things are going well and I can't wait to keep up!

The Nelsons said...

Sweetest picture! I need to see that baby.
What's it been? A week??

Unknown said...

Emily, I LOVE this picture of your little boy!! He has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in a really long time! I loved Olivia at this age...they grow up WAY too fast :)