Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

Cindy tagged me to write 7 things you may not know about me....

-I love kid's juice box drinks! Teaching school got me addicted to them and now I buy them buy the case load at Sam's (great pregnant craving)!
-I love to write. Rather it be a cheesy poem or just a simple card, it is one of my favorite things to do.
-I secretly want to be on America's Next Top Model or some sort of cheesy reality show...don't have a dramatic enough past though;)
-I want to start my own business and think of different venues every day! Just trying to figure out how to combine ALL my ideas!
-I think I'm on American Idol when in the car by myself.
-I love to organize other people's stuff...still working on my own, it's just something about other peoples things that makes it more interesting!
-I was in love with Jay the first time we met and we both laugh because we "just knew" like they tell you in the movies:)

Now I tag Jenny and Anna!

No comments: