Monday, November 26, 2007

11 weeks!


After several great reports we are now on the last week of the "scary stage" so please continue to pray for us and our precious baby! I don't have to go back now for 3 more weeks because my doctor said the baby and I looked great...praise the Lord!
Last week we got a fun look at the baby moving around and it then turned and looked right at the camera...what a natural:) Here is a picture of it's face!
Thanks to every one for the kind and encouraging words and prayer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of y'all, my dear, and am so happy for the both of you! I'll keep y'all and the little one in my prayers :)

What It Is said...

What a beautiful sight to see! We are praying for you two every step of the way! =)

lindsey anderson said...

this is the coolest little sight...so cute!! so glad to hear that all is well with the bambino!! cant wait for june 18th!! love all 3 of u sooo much...you and the paenut are in my constant thoughts and prayers...LOVE LOVE!!

Jenny said...

what a blessing!! you continue to be in my prayers daily, and i can't wait to keep watching that baby grow.:)

Kristy Jones said...

Hey Emily!
Just checking in on you. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch! Oh, and I saw you in the newspaper yesterday!

deidre martin booker said...

Got your Christmas card, such a cute family. Can't wait for next year's!! I pray for you and wittle witcher often. love you!